Main Forum

Important Application Format (Must Read)

2 replies
Votes:
Admins
Please take the application process seriously. Copy this format into a new thread and proceed to answer the questions in order. Be as detailed as you can and answer only the questions asked. If you have been banned from the server, you are ineligible to apply for a staff rank, even if you have bought a ban-pass and have been approved to rejoin the server. We prefer that all staff be at least 14 years of age, but there can always be an exception. Buying a rank does not give you a better chance of being accepted as a staff member, so please do not linger on this in your application. We will let you know within a week whether your application is being considered or has been denied. If your application is being considered, it does not mean that it has been approved. Be patient with the application process, and always be respectful of staff. Thanks!

1)What is your name (Last, First)?
2)What is your in-game username?
3)How old are you?
4)Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?
5)At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
6)How many hours have you spent on this server?
7)Are you able to record?
8)Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
9)Why should we accept your application over others?
10)Do you know all our server rules?
11)Any additional information?
Posted Jul 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 10, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
1) My name is Lee, MacKenzie (I'd rather be called Kenz or Kenzie)
2) My In-game username is Manic_Psycho
3) 14 turning 15 soon!
4) No I haven't
5) 8.9
6) I just joined, but I'm planning on spending way more time!
7) No, I don't think so. I would but the laptop I'm on now would make it really laggy. Hopefully that doesn't affect the application...
8 ) I would love to be a staff member because it seems like fun, I feel like I would be a big help to you guys and I want to interact more with the server.
9) You should accept my application over others because if I do get picked, I will try to be as active and helpful as I possibly can (Although school can get in the way and my midterms are coming up)
10) I do know all of the rules, I have looked at them once.
11) I like pugs, I try to try my best, I love reading, not writing essays about it ;-;, I'm pretty good at math, I love your channel ;D and I make my own skins!
Posted Mon at 10:11 am
Votes:
Admins
Ok, you are almost ready to get your rank but you have to be more active. You need to be at least on the top 5 most active players. (You can find a list of the most active players on our home page.

Thanks for your time :)
Posted Mon at 02:36 pm · OP
Top Posters
11 Posts
1 Posts
0 Posts
NoticeNotices